HOW HOSPITALS BENEFIT
California Hospital Share recognizes the unique needs of hospitals and recommends products and services that:
- Deliver quality services for health care providers
- Generate value-added benefits for members
- Provide financial support to associations
BUSINESS PARTNER BENEFITS
Business Partners gain expanded business opportunities with increased exposure to top decision makers in health care. Here are just a few of the tools, resources and opportunities available:
- Opportunities to promote your products or services to key decision makers for hospitals and health systems in California.
- Select introductions by hospital council and HASC staff to key hospital decision makers.
- Special promotion e-mail blast to Hospital Council and HASC membership introducing new business partner, new products or new service lines.
- Invitation and registration to Hospital Council and HASC educational programs and events at Associate Member rates, increasing the opportunity to network and build relationships with hospital executives.
- Listing on the Hospital Council and HASC websites under Business Partners, with your logo and a link to your website.
- Company profile featured in the Hospital Council and the HASC newsletter once a year.
- Use of Hospital Council and HASC logos for marketing purposes.
- Complimentary copy of the Associations Statewide Membership Directory, providing key contact information for 450 hospital and health system members, and more than 150 Executive and Associate members.
- Endorsement letter signed by Executive Officer of Hospital Council and HASC.
- Access to the Association’s expertise and market Intelligence.